There is no god and I am proof.

Monday 13 October 2008

Weird Law

Okay, it's a script with some good ideas in it, but I'm not sure how to work them together, so here's my best attempt.

Phone rings. Man comes over to pick it up.

Woman Salesmen: Hello, Have you ever thought about purchasing a telephone?

Man: No, I haven't really, what are the perks?

Woman Salesmen: You can talk to people far away and they can sell you things!

Man: Wait a minute...Is this cheryl? The restraining order forbids you to contact me!

Woman Salesmen: Not anymore. After the  Restraining Order Employment Act, I can call you if I need to do so as part of my job. I guess we can talk about our relationship now.

Man: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Cuts to presetnter walking down street.

Presenter: Do you want this to happen to you? Because if the Restraining Order Employment Act gets passed, it will. And it could even be worse.

Cut to man throwing bricks off a womans house.

Woman in house: Why are you throwing bricks at my house?

Man: (shouting) IT'S MY JOB NOW!

Cuts back.

Presenter: Write to your MP and tell him to vote no on the Restraining Order Employment Act.

Anyway, I think you get the basic idea of the sketch from that.

No comments: