There is no god and I am proof.

Monday 17 November 2008

Sent this to Tom and we pretended it was my GCSE drama piece for 2 weeks. He can be an idiot sometimes.

Scene 1 A typical kitchen. A family is eating their tea.

Mother:  Your father and I have been thinking about this long and hard...

Internet Man:  I know something else long and hard!

Mother:  Go away Internet Man. You're not wanted.

Internet Man Leaves

Mother:  Anyway, Your father and I have decided to get you a new computer for studying. Isn't that right George?

Camera cuts to cardboard box. It is wearing a hat.

Mother:  That's what I said. What do you think about this Henry?

Henry:  Well as long as Dad's ok with it.

Another shot of the cardboard box.

Mother: It's like you're reading my mind!

Henry: Oh but I am...

Mother: What?

Henry: Nothing. I was just talking to the voices in my head.

Mother: Look at your father when you're speaking to him!

Another shot of the cardboard box.

Henry: I'm sick of your rules. I'm leaving!

MOTHER FUCKING YEAH!!!

Alright, so that's the first scene. Again this was originally someone else's sketch that I've improved, but the original scene was actually much less interesting than my new one.

Egotistical? I know. I'm working on it. I'm not one of those people that brags about being arrogant or hilarious or whatever.

No comments: