There is no god and I am proof.

Thursday 29 April 2010

Let's Get Political

So Gordon Brown done a silly thing. He was still attached to his microphone and he called a woman who said there were too many eastern europeans a bigot. AND SO I SHALL EXTRAPOLATE WILDY in this shorter than usual post.

The Debate
Usual set-up.

Gordon Brown: Allow me to reiterate the fact the Mr Cameron's immigration policy will not work.

Davey: Oh, am I a bigot? Are you going to call me a bigot now?

McBroon: No I-

Davey: Ladies and gentlemen, this man hates all voters and I have proof.

Clegg: Look at them arguing. It's fucking pathetic.

Cameron: Here is the proof! It's a drawing I did of Brown sitting in a chair and I drew in his thoughts.

Closeup on the picture when David Cameron pulls it out of his pocket. It is Brown thinking about stabbing people.

Dave: This man here in the blue shirt [he points to the picture] looks very similar to that guy in the blue shirt [points into the audience].

Clegg: Are you fucking joking?

Everyone votes for Clegg and then we get a good country.

That's sort of a best case scenario. Anyway I might update again later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU BETTER UPDATE AGAIN. RIGHT NOW. OR LATER. SOON. WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME THAT DOESN'T INTERFERE WITH YOUR SCHEDULE, YET STILL MAINTAINS THE PROMPTNESS AND URGENCY OF REGULAR UPDATES.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING. MY PITS SMELL.